The past few days have been really busy. Mason and I threw Mommy our own little birthday party. I think Mason had more fun than Mommy! We had hats, cupcakes, and even lit candles which we lit and blew out several times at Mason's request. Mason loved the party!
Mason got a little chocolate on her nose and
could not stop laughing!
Today was Mason's first day of school! Desiray enrolled her in a leaning center. She does all sorts of daily activities to include learning colors, shapes, spanish, music and gets lots of play time with other kids her age. We have visited the school a couple of times and Mason always gets upset when we have to leave. This morning she thought she was going to have to leave again and looked up and said, "Do I have to go too, Mommy?". When Desiray said no, Mason said, "Okay! Bye! See you later!!!" It was pretty funny. The school gives daily reports which indicated Mason was good all day! Mason will be going two days a week for now. I plan to file for bankruptcy soon while Desiray plans to enroll Mason full time. The daily report also indicated she ate all of her snacks and all of her lunch. We asked her what she ate and she said she did not know. We asked her what her friends names were and she said she did not know. We asked her what she learned and she did not know that either. I hope we are getting our money's worth out of those snacks and lunch!! Mason now thinks she is a big girl by going to school like her two older cousins Felicity and Zander.
Later, ryan

No comments:
Post a Comment