Sorry it has been a while since I added a post to the blog. Our internet went out over a week ago and just got turned back on today! Anyway, thats a long story itself. That is my excuse for running behind. This past weekend Mason got a visit from her "Gammie". She was really excited to see Gammie. Her aunt Pat came along too. We all enjoyed having them both.
We all went to the beach where we got to observe a rather unusual sight. To me it was just a tornado at sea. Some of you may know it as something else. I first spotted it up in the sky. At one point in time there were two of them. I continued watching as one went away and the other grew larger and longer. I then noticed it was touching the water. If you click on the picture you can see where the funnel is kicking up the water in the ocean. Its pretty cool!!!
The house now has color and Desiray and I are very please with how it turned out. It appears we will probably be moving in sometime in July! Mason has been puppy shopping and seems to be showing interest in a Yorkie! If anyone knows where we can get one cheap, please let us know!! They seem to be quite expensive.
-ryan

No comments:
Post a Comment