Hello everyone. Guess it has been a while since I left a post. In fact, some people actually complained that they did not get mentioned on my blog. I will not mention any names. But I do want to mention that Kenny and Jenny (Wesley called and corrected my spelling... It's Ginny) did come visit us!! But they would have never complained about not getting mentioned on our blog. Sorry guys, had to do it. Anyway, they did come down for a vacation and actually went out to dinner with us. For those of you who do not know Kenny and Ginny, they are Wesley Burnett's in-laws and are just like family to us to. We really enjoyed getting to see them. In fact they have come to see us and Lydia, Wesley's wife, who we thought was a close friend, has not even come down yet. She avoided coming with her parents and her own husband. I think she is trying to send us a message!!! :)
Sometime last month Wesley came down to see us. It was great catching up on old times. We actually took his picture (below) where he normally takes a family photo. This is him embracing his family who was absent. Looks like one of those photos from the movie "Back to the Future".
This is Mason and Noah Stover. Desiray used to keep Noah.
It took a few minutes but they soon warmed right up!
Our little Ballerina. One of the many Birthday Presents for Mason!
This looks like a very important Round Table discussion!!
How about this picture. This is the Burnett Boys! Mason was glad to see them too!
When your fishing and catch a big fish you call it a keeper. I guess I would
call this a "framer"!
We got to stop by my Dad's for a very short visit. Mason had to pay the cows a visit and had to go see Jenny!!! Here is Jenny and Trigger's first introduction. Jenny hangs with the cows for one reason, to keep the coyotes away. I felt certain she thought trigger was just another threat but she did hold her aggression back long enough for us to let Trigger check her out!
So... during our trip, I did notice a few similarities that I found pretty interesting. Check them out for yourself...

Do you know who this is above? This is Suri Cruise. Cute huh??
Now... Check this Picture out. Same Baby??? NOOOOOOO! This is Desiray's niece, Cayman! Way to go Raven... Guess you married Tom Cruise!!!
Now for the second one...

Do you know who this is? This is Sam the Sheepdog.
Who bears a close resemblance to...
TRIGGER!!!
For all our friends back home... We are sure glad to have gotten to see you all. I especially want to thank Ashley and Darren for hanging out with Desiray and I on Saturday evening! Hope to see all you guys soon. We handed out lots of verbal invitations and received a lot of "Yeah... we will come down!" We remember who you are and are WAITING. I would also like to give a very special thanks to Steve and Shannon who gave us a home away from home. It is great to have friends like all of you and we are grateful. Take Care!!! Oh, and thanks to Gilly for my Texas Gift!

3 comments:
Its about time! Thanks for the shout out. Mason is so adorable!
As previously stated, real friends don't call friends from Osteens who are 500 miles away from Osteens, from Osteens.
Seriously, though, I am not going into not being able to come down. I miss you guys more than you can imagine and I will start crying if I think about it. You were Wesley's only friend that I really liked, the only one that would ever call me and watch Dawson's Creek with me over the phone, and the only one who I would have ever eaten lunch with us EVERYDAY when we were just starting out and things were hot and heavy! There's alot of love there. I do hope to see you guys soon. Love ya'll!!
well I think that soon I will need a picture posted of me so people will know who this fabulous girl Gilly is....and also I wanted to say, you are very funny in your words! I am so proud that I thought you everything I know...and by the way mom's name is Gina...
Post a Comment