Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Summer Closing...


Wow! It has been nearly half a year since I have updated this blog. SORRY! Im on facebook now so that has taken away from my blog time. I have received some nasty emails (Pat) and some nasty text messages (Katie May) about updating my blog so here it is!
Mason has had one memorable summer full of new things and lots of visits. It has been quite fun. I will not bore you by rambling on but will get straight to the pictures!

A little Luau fun at school!


Mason learned to swim over the summer!




Halloween was a blast this year. The first time Mason really understood what was going on. She spent lots of time picking a costume and decided on bat "girl"... DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE of saying bat woman or she will certainly correct you!


Mason turned 4 on October 21 and had a huge costume dress-up party! Good Times!


We made it back home and got to see the ....who are they... oh yeah, the Via Family!!

A trip back home would not be complete without checking the MAIL!! (mail box still there with our name on it!)

Mason's future!



Mason started cheerleading this summer and I think her mother enjoys it just as much. Its like cheerleading camp everyday around our house!



Future Model




2 comments:

gilly said...

well it should be cheer camp...learing now to spell... and cheer...G-I-L-L-Y.........

Scott and Katie said...

She is absolutely beautful! It's about time you updated your blog. So much more personable than stinking facebook. SO good to see both of you at Gold Rush