Sunday, June 8, 2008

Various Pictures



Desiray and I often catch Mason trying on our clothes.  It is usually shoes!  However, the other day we came around the corner to find this. 


I remember when I was little adults would never let me have coffee.  In fact, I remember 
really being introduced to coffee by my cousin Rusty.  It had cream and sugar and I expected it to be awful.  Now Mason has shown interest and often steals my coffee at breakfast.
Is there something I don't know about coffee as to why kids should not have it???


I got behind this truck the other day.  It is a Port-a-john pump truck.
Thought I should share!


2 comments:

gilly said...

in the movie "clueless" Cher says that coffee stunts your growth, bc she wanted to be 5'10" tall like Cindy Crawford...but maybe you should google that, but I just know the caffeine isnt good for them.

gilly said...

I need some new material....ha ha Gilly